The following information may be accessed by scrolling down:
- The personal information we collect about you
- How we may use personal information about you
- Who we may share your personal information with
- How we safeguard your personal information
- How long we store your personal information
- Your options regarding your personal information
- Our policy on children’s information
- Links to other websites and services
- How to contact us with questions about our use of your personal information
1 - THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
What is personal information?
We refer to personal information according to the following definition: “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an identifiable individual or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information or information that is de-identified or aggregate consumer information.
We collect personal information from you both when you provide it voluntarily and also automatically when you use our Site. By accessing our website or social media pages, submitting personal information to us, or purchasing our products or using our online services, you consent to the collection, use, sharing and disclosure of such information as set forth herein, as it may be updated from time to time.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you: use our Site, communicate with us, make a purchase, use our services, provide us information, engage or connect with us through one of our social media pages, update or add information to your account, chat with a customer support specialist, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
In addition, we also automatically collect personal information about you in connection with your usage of our Site, including from third party marketers and e-commerce platforms that monitor usage of our Site.
For more information about the types of your personal information we may use, see the descriptions below.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of personal information in connection with your use of our Products or Services:
- Personal contact details, such as name, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses
- Date of birth
- Social media account information
- Account preferences and history
- Financial information, such as credit card or debit card numbers
- Geolocation information
- Device/browser type or identification
- Your IP address, your browsing history, and your page views
We never request or require you to provide any of the following sensitive categories of data, but through our chat services and customer services interactions, we know that sometimes customers and users of the Products and Services choose on their own to voluntarily share the following kinds of personal information with us:
- Sensitive information about your age, race, gender or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions
- Sensitive information about your health or diet, including any medical conditions, diagnoses and/or injuries
Automated Collection of Personal Information
In addition to personal information you choose to provide us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect certain usage information whenever you visit or interact with the Site. This information may include information we automatically called as you browse the Site, including your IP address, device type or client/user identifier, browser type/identifier, operating system, pages visited, and other similar information.
Cookies we use may be either persistent or temporary (or session) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a particular website allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions and remains valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A temporary cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Tracking Technologies, such as Pixels, Beacons: We or third parties may use pixels or beacons on the Site to count how many users visit certain pages or content, and for analytics and metrics about your visits to the Site.
We may use this automated collection of personal information to improve our marketing programs and content, and to target advertisements to you. We do not control and are not responsible for third party tracking technologies that may be used on our Site. Such third parties may serve you content based on tracking you across different websites. You consent to potentially encountering third party tracking technologies when you use our Site.
2 - HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will only use your personal information for the purposes identified below, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose described here. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so consistent with applicable law.
In general, your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- In connection with our provision of Services or Products to you, which may include the following:
- Managing and fulfilling your orders
- Providing webinars
- Providing programs and courses
- Payment processing and account management
- Providing customer support and responding to your questions or comments
- Operating and improving our Services
- For us to comply with our legal obligations, including assessing compliance with our regulatory requirements (e.g., using customer order information in the aggregate, including revenues generated in connection with our regulatory tax requirements).
- For our other legitimate interests to make available and highlight content and opportunities that are relevant to you, improve our Services or Products, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users of our Services or Products and customers. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- Improve our Services or Products
- Offer new Services or Products
- Decide which ads to show you by showing you those that “match” your past viewing, browsing and shopping activity. Many advertising services collect and use data from your web and mobile app activity both on and off the Services to help show you ads that are more targeted to your interests
- Contact you via email or postal mail in order to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services or Products, as authorized by applicable law
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
- Contact you regarding your account or an order, to troubleshoot problems with your account or an order, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- Monitor and improve the information security of our websites
- Keeping our Services safe, secure and operational
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provided the personal information
- Conduct analytics on who is using the Services and what they are doing. For example, by reviewing how often people read certain content, we can learn and understand which content is most valuable and helpful to you and others
- Use your geo-location to provide location based Services or advertising
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use our Services and other websites, apps or online services, based on information relating to your access and use of our Services and other websites, apps and services on any of your devices, as well as information received from third parties. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
Do Not Track Signals. We do not presently respond to browser ‘do not track’ requests. We do not control and are not responsible for third party tracking technologies that may be used on our Site. Such third parties may serve you content based on tracking you across different websites. You consent to potentially encountering third party tracking technologies when you use our Site.
3 - WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
In connection with our services, we may share your personal information with the following types of recipients:
- Our service providers, who we engage to help us run our business and perform the Services, including:
- Software and Information Technology service providers we use to manage and process your information (e.g., payment processing software)
- Software and Information Technology providers we use to communicate with you (e.g., e-mail marketing service providers)
- Marketing and Advertising providers we use to assist us in providing personalized advertising
- Ecommerce platforms that assist us with processing your orders
- Shipping providers for purposes of shipping products you have ordered
- Internally, among different departments and with our investors and trusted advisors
Additionally, we will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary in connection with our Products or Services or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information with them in connection with the transaction. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined or acquiring entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information.
4 - HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place appropriate security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. Other than third parties with whom we share personal information in connection with our performance of Services, third parties we engage in our business who may have access to your personal information will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are required to only use your data as necessary to perform their contract with us.
5 - HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store your personal information following completion of transactions with you to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, or reporting requirements and to provide information about our Services (such as your order history) requested by you. Additionally, we may continue to store your personal information contained in our standard back-ups.
6 - YOUR OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have choices about how we use your personal information to communicate with you and send you marketing information. You can opt out from receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe function in the email or marketing information you receive from us; or
- Contacting us as set forth under “How to contact us” below.
In addition, you have choices available to you through the device or browser you use to access the Services regarding your cookies and other browser settings.
7 - OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
Our Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us through the Site. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not access, use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. We do not sell any personal information, including the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
8 - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Site may have links to other websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over how these websites may collect your information and no liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented on these websites. You should read the privacy notices on those other websites before you submit your information through them.
9 - HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the methods listed below. If you have a complaint or concern about how we are using your personal information, then we will work to address such concern(s).
Mail: Mahajan Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai - 400 079
Mob.: (+91) 9833327173